- Scientific articles submitted for publishing have to be original, topical and never been published before.
- Length of the article should not exced 15 pages in defined format. Microsoft Word text editor must be used for writing.
- Articles must be written using Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and follow the following form:
- Title -14 point bold capital letters aligned to the center.
- Full author´s (co-author´s) name with information about current workplaces and affiliation [10 point normal letters aligned to the center].
- Abstract – 9 point normal letters, extent 3-5 lines.
- Keywords – 9 point normal letters.
- The article text – 12 point normal letters.
- Reference list.
- Contact – e-mail – 9 point normal letters at the end of the article.
- Title and abstract of article wrote in no-english language must be in english.
- Figures, graphs and tables must be included in the text and numbered and must contain description (9 point normal letters).
- The citations and bibliographies should be done according to the standards defined in attachment ‘Citation and reference list’.
- The article should be submitted in electronic form to the e-mail: email@example.com
- The editorial board will consider submited article in the next scheduled meeting. If it decides to include the article in the next issue it submits the manuscript to the editors for review. The final version (before printing) will be sent to the author for the final revision.
Citation and reference list
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWING ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION IN THE ‘SECURITY REVIEW‘
The guidelines for reviewing articles for publication in the ‘Security Review’ are in accordance with the ‘Good Practices in the academic peer reviewing process’ published by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The editors cooperate with reviewers – recognized specialists in the field of security who work with the journal as reviewers. Upon receipt of a proposal for an article and its acceptance by the topical editor, a potential reviewer is selected based upon their specialization in the field of the article. Other factors such as the reputation of the reviewer are also taken into consideration.
The potential reviewer receives an inquiry containing:
- title of the article,
- abstract of the article,
- information on the contents of the article,
- required deadline for receipt of the review,
- request for any further requirements (such as the need to deliver the source data upon which the research results of an article is based).
Reviewers are not to consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers. To review each manuscript are appointed two independent reviewers from outside the research unit affiliated by the author of the manuscript.
Articles are reviewed anonymously on both the side of the author and the reviewer (double blind review). Evaluation of the reviewed text is done using the reviewer’s form.
All articles submitted to the ‘Security Review’ are subject to verification by the UITM’s antyplagiat system.
Redaktor Naczelna: Anna Kardasz
Redaktor Techniczny: Kamil Gefert
Sekretarz: Dorota Michalak
Korektor: Magdalena Hoły-Łuczaj